imToken is a decentralized wallet that allows you to manage your assets with complete control over your mnemonic/private key. You can use it to manage cryptocurrencies on chains like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Polygon, BSC, and more, along with tokens and NFTs on Layer 2 networks like Arbitrum and Optimism. To transfer your assets from an exchange to imToken, refer to the provided tutorial.
Withdrawing tokens from exchanges to imToken
Selecting an exchange to view detailed tutorials:
Withdrawing tokens to Layer 2s or EVM compatible chains with imToken
- How to use Binance Smart Chain (BSC) with imToken?
- How to use the Polygon Wallet in imToken?
- How to use LayerSwap with imToken？
- Error “Invalid address” when sending tokens from exchange to wallet
- Error “Invalid Wallet Address” when withdrawing BCH from exchange to wallet
- What’s the memo when transferring ATOM from an exchange to imToken?
If you have any questions, please reach out to the imToken official by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .