Before withdrawing assets from Crypto.com to imToken, you need to know what digital currencies are supported by imToken. You can not receive the transferred tokens from the exchange if they are not supported by imToken.
How to withdraw tokens from Crypto.com to imToken?
1. Open the Crypto.com exchange, click "Accounts" - "Crypto Wallet", and select the token you want to withdraw. Here is an example of ETH:
2. Click "Transfer", select "Withdraw" in the "Transfer ETH" pop-up, and then select "External Wallet".
3. Open the ETH wallet in imToken, click "Receive" and "Copy" the ETH wallet address.
- Click the menu button at the top left corner to choose your BTC wallet for receiving BTC.
- Both ETH and TRX wallets are available for receiving USDT, and the corresponding withdrawal networks are ERC20 and TRC20 respectively.
4. Go back to the Crypto.com exchange and click "+" on the "Withdrawal Whitelist" page. Select the network type, paste the copied ETH wallet address, fill in other required information, and click "Continue".
Note: You can customize "WALLET NAME", which is mainly for the convenience of distinguishing different "withdrawal addresses".
5. Select the wallet address in the "Withdrawal Whitelist", enter the amount of tokens to withdraw and click "Withdraw". Check the withdrawal information, click "Confirm", and enter verification codes to complete the withdrawal.
- Please confirm the withdrawal fee and the amount you will receive (Sending) before withdrawing.
- Withdrawal usually takes about 1 to 30 minutes. Please reach out to customer service of Crypto.com if you cannot receive the transferred tokens after 30 minutes.
For best security on large amounts of crypto, consider our hardware wallet, imKey.
Risk Warning: The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imToken does not make any guarantees and promises for the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor assume any responsibility. Digital asset investment has risks. You should carefully evaluate these investment risks and consult with relevant professionals to make your own decisions.