Before withdrawing assets from Binance to imToken, you need to know what digital currencies are supported by imToken. You can not receive the transferred tokens from the exchange if they are not supported by imToken.
You can combine the imToken tutorial with the official Binance exchange guide for making withdrawals.
How to Withdraw Assets from Binance to imToken?
1. Open the Binance exchange and click "Wallets" - "Spot" - "Withdraw", to enter the withdrawal page.
2. On the withdrawal page, select or search for the token you want to withdraw. Here, we will use ETH as an example and click on "ETH" - "Send via Crypto Network" to enter the ETH send page.
3. On the "Send ETH" page, first select the "Network". Here, we will use Ethereum (ERC20) as an example:
- Before selecting the withdrawal network, please make sure that imToken supports that network.
- If you select a different network:
- BNB Smart Chain (BEP20): Switch to the BSC wallet and copy the BSC wallet address;
- Arbitrum One: Switch to the Arbitrum wallet and copy the Arbitrum wallet address;
- BNB Beacon Chain (BEP2): imToken does not support this network, please do not choose this one when withdrawing;
- Optimism: Switch to the Optimism wallet and copy the Optimism wallet address
4. Open your ETH wallet, click "Receive" and "Copy" the ETH wallet address.
- Click the menu button at the top left corner to choose your BTC wallet for receiving BTC.
- Both ETH and TRX wallets are available for receiving USDT, and the corresponding withdrawal networks are ERC20 and TRC20 respectively.
5. Go back to the Binance exchange, paste the ETH address and enter the amount, then click "Withdraw". After that, click “Confirm” to continue the withdrawal.
- Please confirm the withdrawal fee and the amount you will receive before withdrawing.
- Withdrawal usually takes about 1 to 30 minutes. Please reach out to customer service of Binance if you cannot receive the transferred tokens after 30 minutes.
For best security on large amounts of crypto, consider our hardware wallet, imKey.
Risk Warning: The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imToken does not make any guarantees and promises for the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor assume any responsibility. Digital asset investment has risks. You should carefully evaluate these investment risks and consult with relevant professionals to make your own decisions.