The deposit and withdrawal process involve transactions on Ethereum network. When the Ethereum network is congested, it will cost you a relatively higher fee to deposit to or withdraw from zkSync wallets.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to send tokens from ETH wallet to zkSync wallet?
- How long does it take to withdraw tokens from zkSync wallet to ETH wallet?
- What tokens does zkSync wallet support?
- Why is the fee still relatively high when depositing to or withdrawing from zkSync wallet?
- Why are the fees so high in these scenarios?
- Why do I need to approve when depositing ERC20 tokens to zkSync wallet?