The cause of ‘transaction fail’ might be one of the following:
- The miner fee is not enough (Out of gas)
- The transfer to a smart contract failed (Reverted or Bad instruction), in which case common reasons include:
- The token is locked
- The transfer amount is greater than your available wallet balance
- Your wallet address is not whitelisted in the smart contract
You can click on " Go to Etherscan for more details" in the transaction details page to view and confirm the specific reason for the transaction failure. Then try to solve the problem in the following two ways:
- In case of an insufficient miner gas fee, please click “Miner Fee” and “Advanced” when you are trading, and manually set a higher value of gas.
- In case of a contract call failure, check if the transfer amount is greater than your wallet balance. Given the complexity of smart contracts, we recommend that you contact the contract project directly to find a specific solution.
Note: In case of a failed transaction, sent tokens will not be deducted, but the miners will still charge you with the typical miner gas fee.