SpaceFi is a cross-chain Web3 platform based on zkSync and Evmos, with DEX+NFT+Starter+Spacebase as the initial product. Its ultimate vision is to connect Cosmos and Ethereum Layer2 ecosystem and explore cross-chain and interoperability solutions for tokens. The products currently launched on the zkSync Era network include swapping and liquidity services.
Click here to learn more about SpaceFi.
How to Use SpaceFi on zkSync Era
- Open your ETH wallet in imToken, click on "Ethereum" at the top of the page, and select "zkSync Era" in the pop-up window to switch your ETH wallet from Ethereum network to the zkSync Era.
- Ensure you have sufficient ETH in your zkSync Era wallet to use as gas fee for subsequent transactions. Remember, you can deposit ETH into your zkSync Era wallet via exchanges or cross-chain bridges.
Note: Please refer to the tutorial "How to use zkSync Era with imToken" for specific deposit operations.
1. Open your zkSync Era wallet in imToken, click "DApp," and scroll up the page to find and open SpaceFi.
Note: If you cannot find the DApp in the ecological application, please switch your mobile phone network, reopen the App, and try again.
Switch to the "Browser" page, type "SpaceFi" in the search bar, and open it.
Click "Launch APP" - "Connect" - "WalletConnect," then select or search for "imToken" in the input box and authorize SpaceFi to access your wallet address to complete the DApp connection.
Click the menu bar in the upper left corner and select "Swap" to enter the currency swap page. Set the type and quantity of tokens you want to swap. Click "Swap" - "Confirm Swap," and enter your wallet password to complete the swap. (Consider the swap of ETH to USDC below as an example.)
Note: If you are exchanging ERC20 tokens for the first time, you must complete the token transfer authorization first.
Providing and Removing Liquidity
Why Should You Provide Liquidity?
Providing liquidity for the SpaceFi swap pool allows you to receive transaction fee incentives within the protocol.
How Do You Provide Liquidity?
1. On the currency swap page, click "Pool" - "Add Liquidity" to set the type and quantity of tokens you wish to deposit into the liquidity pool. If you are adding ERC20 tokens to the pool for the first time, you must authorize the token transfer first by clicking "Approve USDC." After authorization, click "Supply." (Consider the swap of ETH to USDC below as an example.)
2. After setting the type and quantity of tokens, click "Confirm Supply." Enter your wallet password and pay the transaction fee. Click "Close" to see the information about joining the flow pool under "Your Liquidity."
How Do You Remove Liquidity?
1. On the currency swap page, click "Pool," select the transaction pair you wish to remove liquidity from and click "Remove."
2. Preview to ensure the information is correct, and then click "Confirm" to enter the wallet password and complete the process.
For the best security on large amounts of crypto, consider using our hardware wallet，imKey. Apart from providing heightened token security, it supports Layer 2 ecosystems, including the zkSync Era.
Risk Warning: The information in this article is for educational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice! imToken does not endorse or guarantee any third-party services or products mentioned. Before investing in tokens, carefully assess the associated risks and consult with relevant professionals