Velocore is a decentralized trading platform deployed on zkSync Era on March 31, 2023, providing exchange services for ERC20 tokens such as ETH and USDC. It is built on the Velodrome Finance protocol and aims to provide users with safe, fast, low-cost, low-slippage transactions and multiple ways to increase revenue.
Velocore's goal is to integrate different DeFi services into one platform, making it easy to access and use, thereby enriching the zkSync Era DeFi ecosystem. Click here to learn more about Velocore.
How to Use Velocore on zkSync Era
- Open your ETH wallet, click on "Ethereum" at the top of the page, and select "zkSync Era" in the pop-up window to switch your ETH wallet from the Ethereum network to zkSync Era.
- Ensure you have sufficient ETH in your zkSync Era wallet to use as gas fee for subsequent transactions. You can deposit ETH to your zkSync Era wallet through the official cross-chain and third-party cross-chain bridges. Please refer to the tutorial "How to use zkSync Era with imToken" for specific deposit operations.
1. Open your zkSync Era wallet in imToken, click "Ecological Application," and scroll up the page to find and open Velocore.
Note: If you cannot find the DApp in the ecological application, please switch your mobile phone network, reopen the App, and try again.
2. Click "Confirm" to authorize Velocore to access your wallet address and complete the DApp connection.
Note: If you cannot open the DApp, please try to open it after switching your mobile phone network.
Set the type and quantity of tokens to be exchanged in the input box, click "Swap" - "Next," and enter your wallet password to complete the swap. (Consider the exchange of ETH to USDC below as an example.)
Note: If you are exchanging ERC20 tokens for the first time, you must complete the token transfer authorization first.
How to Provide and Remove Liquidity
Why Should You Provide Liquidity?
Providing liquidity for the Velocore exchange pool will generate transaction fee income in the agreement.
How Do You Provide Liquidity?
1. Select "Liquidity" in the menu bar in the upper right corner, and click "Add Liquidity" to access the liquidity provision page.
2. Set the type and amount of tokens you want to deposit into the liquidity pool. Select the "Volatile" liquidity pool type, click "Deposit LP", and enter your wallet password to complete the addition. (Consider the liquidity provision of ETH and USDC below as an example.)
Note: If you are adding ERC20 tokens to the liquidity pool for the first time, you must authorize the token transfer first.
3. Click the "Stake LP" button and enter your wallet password to complete the LP pledge.
How Do You Remove Liquidity?
Select "Liquidity" in the upper right menu bar, click "Withdraw," set the number of LP tokens you want to withdraw, and click "Unstake And Withdraw" to complete the liquidity removal operation.
For the best security on large amounts of crypto, consider using our hardware wallet, imKey. Apart from providing heightened asset security, it supports Layer 2 ecosystems, including the zkSync Era.
Risk Warning: The information in this article is for educational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice! imToken does not endorse or guarantee any third-party services or products mentioned. Before investing in digital assets, carefully assess the associated risks and consult with relevant professionals.