The update of the ETH amount is not in real-time. After the staking transaction is successfully confirmed on the Ethereum network, the newly staked ETH amount takes some time to be updated.
Articles in this section
- How Can I View My Staking Records?
- Why Does the Validator Show "Deposited" or "Pending" Status?
- Why Isn't My ETH Amount Updated in the Wallet’s Asset Interface After Staking?
- Why Is the APR of Each Validator Different?
- Explanation of Validator Display Mechanism
- How to Claim Staking Rewards and Block Rewards
- How to Withdraw the Staked ETH
- What Is a Withdrawal Address?
- Understanding Validator Status Information