1. If you see this message, it could mean that there are several problems with your Mnemonic phrase: The backup was incorrect or entered.
2. The format that you entered the Mnemonic phrase is incorrect, there should be a space between each word.
3. Incorrect Mnemonic path.
You can check the problem from the following:
1. You can check the spelling error of the Mnemonic through the open specification, BIP39. https://github.com/bitcoinjs/bip39/blob/master/wordlists/english.json
2. Please make sure the words are separated by space. Do not separate them by a making a new line.
3. Select the default path (the first one)