Dear non-custodial ETH staking service users:
Since the launch of imToken's non-custodial ETH staking service, it has been running stably for two years, with 41,120 ETH staked so far. Thank you very much for your trust and support.
After the completion of The Merge and the Shapella upgrade, we upgraded the non-custodial ETH staking service function to support ETH withdrawals. We are now adjusting the charging mode to provide better services and adapt to the new Ethereum fee structure.
The initial non-custodial ETH staking service fee was $200/year/validator and expired in April 2023. After the upgrade, the non-custodial ETH staking service fee includes a maintenance service fee of (0.2 ETH/year/node) and a block reward sharing fee, as described below:
Maintenance Service Fee
- Fee target: Single validator (32 ETH)
- Pricing: 0.2 ETH/year/validator
- Payment method:
- If you are creating a validator for the first time, a prepayment of 0.2 ETH will be charged to cover the first-year service fee.
- If you continue to operate for more than one year, the corresponding service fee will be automatically deducted from future block rewards based on the operating duration.
Block Reward Sharing Fee
- Fee target: All block rewards generated by the validator group
- Pricing: 20% of the block rewards are allocated to the non-custodial service provider (the remaining 80% are evenly distributed among imToken validators)
- Payment method: Automatically distributed proportionally each time block rewards are generated
- Starting in May, the prepayment maintenance service fee for the first-time creation of a validator will change to 0.2 ETH/year/validator.
We believe the adjustment to the charging mode will help us better meet user needs and keep pace with the development of the Ethereum ecosystem. Thank you once again for supporting imToken. We will continue to optimize our services and provide a better product experience.
- Notice for Non-custodial ETH Staking Users
- The Rewards Structure of Non-Custodial ETH Staking Services