Currently, you can stake up to 3,200 ETH in a single transaction and generate 100 validators, each staking 32 ETH. However, you can perform multiple transactions if you have a higher staking requirement.
Articles in this section
- Understanding order status information
- Why does the order show as closed?
- Why does staking require two signatures?
- Does non-custodial staking support participation from hardware wallets?
- What Is imToken's Non-Custodial ETH Staking Service?
- Is imToken's Non-Custodial ETH Staking Service Decentralized?
- How to Participate in Non-Custodial ETH Staking in imToken
- Understanding the Rewards Structure of Non-Custodial ETH Staking Services
- What Is the Maximum Number of Validators I Can Activate at Once?
- How Are Fees Charged for the Non-Custodial ETH Staking Service?