Users need an "identity" to use imToken, but an identity can only be recovered by the Mnemonic. So, users who only backed up the private key/Keystore will need to "create identity" and then import the private key / Keystore recovery wallet.
Import private key / Keystore Steps:
- Create the identity and enter imToken
- Select "My Profile" in the lower right corner
- Click "Wallet Management" to enter the wallet management interface.
- Click "+" in the upper right corner to enter the add wallet interface
- Select the wallet type
- Click "Import" to import the private key / Keystore
- Wallet recovery success
- The Keystore requires the corresponding transaction password to be known.