“Wallet”, “Market”, “Browser”, and “My Profile” are the pages offering the four main functions of imToken. New users can get the hang of the wallet by understanding those functions.
“Wallet” - Manage Your Multi-Chain Assets
imToken supports 12 leading public blockchains, including Ethereum, Bitcoin, and TRON. You can click the menu button at the top left corner on the wallet page to switch to different public blockchain wallets to manage your assets.
Also, wallets on Layer 2 networks, such as Arbitrum and Optimism, as well as those on popular EVM-compatible chains, including BSC, Avalanche, and Polygon, are all available in imToken. By setting up a custom network, you can switch to different wallets and enjoy their rich ecosystem DApps.
- How to Transfer and Receive Tokens Through imToken?
- Which Chains and Tokens Does imToken Support?
- How to Set up a Custom Network?
- Become an Ethereum Validator with imToken Eth2 Staking
- How Do I Search for and Add a Token to the Assets List?
“Market” - Swap Your Tokens Safely and Instantly
On the market page, you can get updated on the latest market trend. Also, safe and instant token swapping is available in Tokenlon, a DEX integrated into imToken.
“Browser” - Get Access to DApps
imToken features a built-in DApp browser allowing you to enter any DApp on the browser page to visit and use DApps.
- Enter https://app.uniswap.org to swap tokens in Uniswap with one click.
- Enter https://app.ens.domains to register your exclusive ENS domain name.
- Enter https://snapshot.org to participate in on-chain governance.
Alternatively, you can find popular DApps by searching their name, such as “Uniswap”.
“My Profile” - Manage Your imToken Wallet
On the my profile page, you can manage your imToken wallet through “Manage your wallet” and “Settings”, including backing up the Mnemonic, logging in with your Touch/Face ID, and switching to different languages. If you want to learn more about imToken and how to protect your assets, please check out “Support and Feedback”.