- Tap My Profile -> Manage Wallets to enter the Manage Wallets page.
- Tap "+" button on the top right page,select “EOS” and “Import”
- Input the private key that generated when you were mapped or another you backed up.
- imToken is a decentralized wallet. The EOS private key was backedup by you when you mapped.
- If you did not back up or lost the EOS private key. You need go to find back on "Browser" and enter "Lost Key".
- If you not mapped, but eth wallet has been transer out any tokens before the EOS main network online, choose the "ETH Private Key"
- If you not mapped and not transfer out any tokens before the EOS main network online, enter "EOS Recover" DApp to find back your EOS coin.
Last but not least, send us your wallet address if you can not figure out what to do.