Open imToken and enter your ETH wallet, click "Ethereum Mainnet" to enter the Network switch page.
Currently, imToken supports three ways to switch networks:
- Quick Entry
The Network switch page displays popular EVM-compatible chains, including Binance Smart Chain, Huobi ECO Chain, Polygon (Matic), Fantom and xDai Chain.
- Adding Quickly
When you click Adding Quickly, you will be redirected to EVM Box, which contains the mainnets and testnets of all well-known EVM-compatible chains.
If the EVM-compatible chain you want to add is not in the EVM Box, you can use Customize. (Developers of EVM-compatible chains can use this function for testing.)
After you switch to an EVM-compatible network, the asset page will display the balance and price of tokens you own on that chain.
If you want to switch to the BSC wallet, just click "Binance Smart Chain" on the network switch page.
1. Click ⚙️ in the upper right corner of the network switch page to enter the ETHEREUM Node Settings page.
2. Click “+ ”in the upper right corner and click "Adding Quickly" to jump to "EVM Box".
3. Search the network you need. Click “Add" and click "Approve" to set up the network.
1. Click ⚙️ in the upper right corner of the network switch page to enter the ETHEREUM node settings page.
2. Click “+ ”in the upper right corner and click "Customize" to jump to the Custom Node setting page.
3. Fill in the Network Name, RPC URL, Chain ID, Symbol and Block Explorer URL, and click "Save" in the upper right corner.
Custom network website: https://chainid.network/
Node configuration information: https://chainid.network/chains.json
How to switch back to the Ethereum Mainnet
Enter the Network switch page and click " Ethereum Mainnet".