1. How does the Tokenlon Instant Exchange fee be charged?
Currently, 0.3% of trade amount is charged for each Instant Exchange
2. Which currencies does Tokenlon Instant Exchange support?
Currently, Tokenlon supported tokens are ATOM, DAI, ELF, EOS, KNC, MANA, PAX, SNT, TUSD, USDC, USDT, ZRX
We will continue to add new trading pairs, please be patient.
3. Does the Tokenlon Instant Exchange has the trade amount limit?
Trade amount limit: The current Instant Exchange limit is 100 ETH for each instant exchange, and the subsequent increase will be based on user demand
4. What does the status bar display green/yellow/red?
Green: the exchange quotation can be updated in time and can be traded normally
Yellow: the exchange quotation cannot be updated in time, please wait for the quotation to be updated
Red: the exchange has no quotation and cannot initiate the trade
5. Is the trade price means What You See Is What You Get?
Tokenlon Instant Exchange uses off-chain quotation and on-chain settlement to improve the matching efficiency. The price determined by off-chain is guaranteed to settle on-chain, as "you get what you click" for the users. This is where Tokenlon differs from other DEX, like Uniswap and Kyber, etc
6. Is the Tokenlon transaction deal with immediately?
The Tokenlon Instant Exchange occurs on-chain, so the transaction time depends on the speed of the Ethereum network. Most trading transactions are completely within 60s
7. Why do I need allowance authorization?
The purpose of the authorization is to allow smart contract of Tokenlon Instant Exchange to get the transfer permission of the token, and complete the token exchange after the user initiates the transaction
When using Tokenlon Instant Exchange, exchanging ETH to other tokens does not require authorization, but using ERC 20 tokens to exchange, authorization is needed
8. Why do I need to pay miner fees for each transaction?
The Tokenlon Instant Exchange occurs on-chain. so you should pay miner fees to send a transaction
9. Do I need to recharge assets to Tokenlon during the exchange?
Unlike a centralized exchange, Tokenlon Instant Exchange trading tokens do not require recharge/withdraw operations. You can use your wallet assets to exchange in Tokenlon directly
10. Why the price looks like a little worse than centralized exchange?
In order to increases liquidity, Tokenlon accessing multi-market maker, while also increasing the competitiveness of quotes, providing users with satisfactory trading pair prices, better than other DEXs, even centralized exchanges.
Actually, taking into account the trading fee, the recharge/withdraw fee, and the time cost of the recharge/withdraw from centralized exchange, the prices of Tokenlon Instant Exchange is better than centralized exchange
11. How do I find my trading history?
Go to the Tokenlon Instant Exchange page, click the "..." button in the upper right corner and select Transaction Records to view it
12. Does Tokenlon Instant Exchange support the K line?
Currently, Tokenlon Instant Exchange only displays the historical exchange rate (transaction price) of the trading pair, and does not support the K line
13. I want to apply for a token at Tokenlon Instant Exchange. What should I do?
Currently, Tokenlon Instant Exchange does not support the project team to apply for it