Note: identity wallet can only be recovered through the mnemonic.
How to Import a Wallet?
- Open imToken and click “My Profile” - “Manage your wallet”.
- Click “Add Wallet” to choose the type of wallet that you want to import.
- Choose one of the importing methods and set the password and password hint.
After importing a wallet, you will enter into the wallet page with a menu button at the top left corner. By clicking that button, you can visit the “Select Wallet” page where the imported wallets are shown under “Connected Wallets”.
Click the corresponding wallet under “Identity wallet” on the “Select Wallet” page if you want to switch back to identity wallets.
- Please choose the default derivation path when you import the mnemonic.
- Please check out Error “invalid” or “incorrect length” when importing mnemonic if you run into an error when importing.
- The mnemonic/private key/Keystore you imported is wrong if the recovered address is not the same as the previous one.