What is OpenSea?
OpenSea is the world’s first marketplace for crypto collectibles and NFTs. Users can buy, sell, and discover exclusive digital items through that marketplace.
Now, the marketplace is compatible with networks including Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, Avalanche, Klaytn, Arbitrum, and Optimism. OpenSea users can create and trade NFTs with cryptocurrencies like ETH, WETH, SOL, AVAX, USDC, and DAI.
Click here for more about OpenSea.
How to create NFTs on OpenSea?
1. Open your ETH wallet and switch to the “Browser” page. Enter “OpenSea” in the search bar and launch the DApp.
2. On the OpenSea page, click “Confirm” to authorize access to your address. Then, click the menu button at the top right corner and choose “Connect wallet” - “WalletConnect” - “imToken”. After that, your wallet will be connected.
Please note that you can switch to your preferred language by clicking “Language” in the menu button at the top right corner.
3. With your wallet being connected, click “Account” - “My Collections” - “Create a collection” in the menu button to enter the page for collection creation. Here is an example to create a collection named “imToken_ Bulu”.
4. Upload pictures and fill in information according to the prompts. After that, click “Create” to create the collection.
5. Back to the OpenSea homepage, click the menu button at the top right corner again and choose “Create” - “Confirm” to enter the page for creating new items. Here is an example to create an item named “imToken_ Bulu1”.
6. After you fill in all the information required, click “Create” to create the new item.
Note: There is no Gas fee when creating NFTs on Ethereum and Polygon.
How to trade NFTs on OpenSea?
Now, imToken supports NFT management on the Ethereum mainnet and Arbitrum One.
Note: Arbitrum One is Arbitrum in your imToken wallet.
How to buy NFTs on OpenSea?
There are mainly three ways to buy NFTs on OpenSea, namely “Buy Now”, “On Auction”, and “Make Offer”. Here is an example to buy an NFT by clicking the “Buy Now” button.
1. Launch OpenSea and choose an NFT that you like, such as “Mine rail”. Then click “Add to cart”.
2. After adding the NFT to your cart, you will enter the checkout page. Click “Complete purchase” - “Confirm” to confirm your purchase. After the transaction is done, you can see “Mine rail” in your collected NFT list.
How to sell NFTs on OpenSea?
1. On the OpenSea homepage, click the menu button at the top right corner and choose “Account” - “Profile”. Select the NFT that you want to sell and click “Sell”. Here is an example of selling the “imToken_Bulu1” NFT.
2. On the NFT selling page, set up the type, price, and duration for your trade. Then, click “Complete listing”. When you see “Your item has been listed!” on the page, your item has been on the market for sale. Now, you just need to wait for it to be bought.
Note: you need to sign a trade message for approving the selling of NFTs in a collection for the first time.
For best security on large amounts of crypto, consider our hardware wallet, imKey. imKey also allows users to use OpenSea and supports the NFT ecosystem.
Risk Warning: The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imToken does not make any guarantees and promises for the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor assume any responsibility. Digital asset investment has risks. You should carefully evaluate these investment risks and consult with relevant professionals to make your own decisions.