What is Orbiter Finance?
Orbiter Finance is a decentralized cross-rollup bridge for transferring the Ethereum-native assets, which is the infrastructure of Layer 2, it offers low cost and almost instant transfers.
Orbiter Alpha supports cross-rollup transfers between Ethereum, StarkNet, zkSync, Loopring, Arbitrum, Optimism, Polygon, BNB Chain, ZKSpace, Immutable X, dYdX, Metis and Boba.
Click here to know more about Orbiter Finance.
How to Transfer Assets through Orbiter Finance?
Orbiter Finance allows you to move your assets across different blockchains. Here are the steps to transfer USDT from Polygon to zkSync through the bridge:
1. Open imToken and click “Ethereum” at the top. Then, choose “Polygon” to switch to the Polygon network on the “Network switch” page.
2. On the “Browser” page, search “Orbiter Finance” to open the DApp.
3. Your wallet will be connected to the DApp automatically after you click “Confirm” to authorize access to your address.
4. Choose the token and the networks you want to transfer from and to. Your settings should be based on the picture below for transferring USDT from Polygon to zkSync.
5. Enter the amount and click “SEND” - “CONFIRM AND SEND” - “Confirm” to transfer.
6. Wait for the transaction status to change from “Processing” to “Completed” with three green icons below. This means that the tokens have been successfully sent. You can see the transferred assets after switching to your zkSync wallet on the first page of imToken.
Please reach out to Orbiter Finance officials if you have any problems when using the DApp:
imKey also supports Layer2 ecosystems so you can use Orbiter Finance through that device. For best security on large amounts of crypto, consider our hardware wallet, imKey. imKey also allows users to use cBridge and supports the Layer 2 ecosystem.
Risk Warning: The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imToken does not make any guarantees and promises for the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor assume any responsibility. Digital asset investment has risks. You should carefully evaluate these investment risks and consult with relevant professionals to make your own decisions.