Eth2 staking refers to the behavior of depositing 32 ETH into the deposit contract to become a validator on the Beacon Chain and earn rewards.
Articles in this section
- What is Ethereum 2.0?
- What is Eth2 public key?
- What is Ethereum 2.0 staking
- How does imToken Eth2 staking work?
- How is imToken Eth2 staking service charged?
- Become an Ethereum validator with imToken ETH staking
- How to check the status of my deposit?
- Who is responsible for the node operation and maintenance?
- Why can I still see the staked ETH when I switch to another Eth1 wallet?
- After the transfer is enabled, can I withdraw just the rewards and leave 32 ETH to continue to take part in staking?