Currently, the non-custodial ETH staking fee includes a maintenance service fee of (0.2 ETH/year/node) and a block reward sharing fee.
Maintenance Service Fee
- Fee target: Single validator (32 ETH)
- Pricing: 0.2 ETH/year/validator
- If you are creating a validator for the first time, a prepayment of 0.2 ETH will be charged to cover the first-year service fee.
- If you continue to operate for more than one year, the corresponding service fee will be automatically deducted from future block rewards based on the operating duration.
Block Reward Sharing Fee
- Fee target: All block rewards generated by the validator group
- Pricing: 20% of the block rewards will be allocated to the non-custodial service provider (the remaining 80% will be evenly distributed among all validators staked through imToken)
- Payment method: Automatically distributed proportionally each time block rewards are generated