We are officially supporting Tezos in imToken and imKey Tron on the hardware wallet
Happy new year 2021 to all our fans! We are starting the year by releasing the new version of the imToken wallet.
New in this version:
- Manage your Tezos digital assets in imToken wallet for experience transfers and baking;
- imKey Update: Complete TRX transfer through imKey;
- More performance improvements and fixes
Tezos now on imToken
Born in 2014, Tezos is a Proof-Of-Stake blockchain that has been active when Ethereum was still in its early stages. Since then it has been developed a lot further.
Today, Tezos has an overall baking rate of 80%, the highest staking rate of any PoS chain.
Now, you can use imToken for everything Tezos: XTZ transfer, collection, and baking and more. Read more about Tezos on imToken on our latest blog.
In addition, imToken has now become a Tezos baker, you are still struggling how to choose? Just search for "imToken'' in the bakers list and find us to stake.
For Chinese-speaking users we are having an AMA with Tezos’ Arthur, co-founder of Tezos, that will also be published in English on our blog later.
imKey supports TRX transfer and collection
TRON is the sixth blockchain supported by imKey after Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, COSMOS, and Filecoin.
If you are a TRX holder or interested in this project, it is helpful that you upgrade to imToken 2.8.1 for managing your TRON wallet and enjoy transfer and collection with the imKey hardware wallet.
Note: The currency update does not require hardware replacement (both imKey Standard Edition and imKey Pro) support without upgrades.
How to update
- Android users: You can download from the official website https://token.im or at your favorite app store
- iOS users: You can download from the App Store
For 1.0 users, please follow the tutorial below to upgrade 1.0 to 2.0 safely:
If you face any difficulty using imToken or have any comments and suggestions for us, please submit your feedback directly within the app.
Always backup your keys!
- Before upgrading, please make sure that all wallet identities have been backed up properly. Please write down the Mnemonic phrase on a physical paper, never store it in the network;
- Please restrain from sharing your private key, Mnemonic phrase or Keystore to anyone! If you find potential hacking activities in imToken, please report to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to prevent more people from being deceived;
Please have a look at our Help Center at https://support.token.im/hc/en-us for more detailed information about imToken.