Hop Protocol is a cross-chain bridge allowing users to transfer tokens directly among Layer 2s, sidechains, and Layer 1 (the Ethereum mainnet). That means you can bridge assets from Arbitrum to Optimism at a fast speed and with low cost.
Note: Check here to see how to use Hop Protocol with imToken.
On May 6th, Hop Protocol announced its $HOP airdrop and you can follow the steps below to check your eligibility for the airdrop using imToken
- Launch imToken and switch to the “Browser” page.
- Enter “Hop” in the search bar and click “Hop Protocol”.
- Click “Airdrop” in the upper right corner, click “Connect a wallet” - “WalletConnect” and allow Hop to connect your wallet.
- If your address is eligible, the claim details will be shown immediately.
- If you want to check the eligibility of another address, please click “Check another address” and enter the address.
- Scroll down the page and check if your Discord, Twitter, or Authereum accounts are eligible for the airdrop.
Please refer to this blog Introducing Hop DAO for full details about the airdrop.
PSA: HOP Airdrop is not yet available to claim. Anyone offering to sell you HOP is a scammer. Stay alert!