Bitcoin (BTC) and Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are two entirely different blockchains. If you accidently sent BCH to a BTC address starting with “3”, you can contact BTC.com to retrieve your assets.
Articles in this section
- How to convert BTC in my BTC wallet to USDT?
- How to redeem BTC with imBTC or WBTC?
- Why does the balance of my BTC wallet and the balance on the block explorer not match?
- Can I receive Omni-USDT using BTC child address?
- Can I transfer BTC between legacy address, SegWit address and native SegWit addresses?
- How to use BTC child address to receive assets?
- Error “BTC balance is insufficient” when transferring USDT
- Why is the BTC transaction "pending"?
- How to export the private key of BTC child address
- BTC balance is zero after importing other wallets' mnemonic into imToken