How can I get my funds to the wallet when a centralized exchange closes?
With Binance Singapore winding down operations, users are looking for ways to store their assets. In this post we let you know how to use imToken and what to expect.
As a self-custodial wallet, imToken lets your digital assets under your own control. Download the app, backup your keys, and get started with:
- 20+ blockchains + Layer 2 + 10000+ tokens: token.im
- DeFi: Supporting 1000+ popular DApps directly in the mobile DApp browser
- WalletConnect: Scan the QR code to use DApps on your laptop
- View your DeFi portfolio such as Uniswap, Pancake Swap balances
- One-Click trade on the native Decentralized Exchange: Tokenlon
- Store your tokens on the imKey hardware wallet
- Quick user support and built-in spam protection
How to withdraw funds from Binance to imToken
Click ‘Wallet’ in the top to switch to BSC, then click the wallet address, and click “Copy” to copy the address.
Go to Binance, click "Wallets" - "Withdraw" and select "BUSD" or other assets supported by Binance Smart Chain. Select "Binance Smart Chian (BEP20)", enter the amount and copied address then click “Withdraw”.
Use Binance Smart Chain and 20+ other Chains and Layer 2.
Watch your DeFi Portfolio grow: Pancake Swap and 100+ more.
Use Binance Smart Chain and 20+ more blockchains and Layer 2s via QR code login, powered by WalletConnect.
Always Backup Your Keys
- Please make sure that all wallet identities have been backed up properly. Please write down the Mnemonic phrase on a physical paper, never store it in the network;
- Please refrain from sharing your private key, Mnemonic phrase or Keystore to anyone! If you find potential hacking activities in imToken, please report to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to prevent more people from being deceived;
Please have a look at our Help Center at https://support.token.im/hc/en-us for more detailed information about imToken.