The withdrawal rules are not yet specified by the Ethereum dev team, but you can get back your assets in the future as long as you keep your Eth1 mnemonic safe.
Articles in this section
- Can I trade or transfer my staked ETH?
- When can I transfer my staked ETH and rewards?
- I have staked 64 ETH, can I take it all out at once when the transfer is enabled?
- After the transfer is enabled, do I have to withdraw my funds in units of 32？
- After the transfer is enabled, can I withdraw just the rewards and leave 32 ETH to continue to take part in staking?
- Why does my staked ETH not show up in my wallet?
- Why can I still see the staked ETH when I switch to another Eth1 wallet?