From the perspective of users' asset ownership, it is completely decentralized. The withdrawal key for the staked ETH is held solely by the user, meaning only the user can withdraw the funds. The validator node service provider maintains the validator and cannot control the user's assets.
Articles in this section
- How to Participate in Non-Custodial ETH Staking in imToken
- What Is imToken's Non-Custodial ETH Staking Service?
- Is imToken's Non-Custodial ETH Staking Service Decentralized?
- Understanding the Rewards Structure of Non-Custodial ETH Staking Services
- What Is the Maximum Number of Validators I Can Activate at Once?
- How Are Fees Charged for the Non-Custodial ETH Staking Service?