Yes. It is recommended to deposit all at once, through which you can save more miner fees. You can stake up to 3,200 ETH in one single order. If you want to stake more than 3,200 ETH, please split it into multiple orders.
Articles in this section
- What is Ethereum 2.0?
- What is Eth2 public key?
- What is Ethereum 2.0 staking
- How does imToken Eth2 staking work?
- How is imToken Eth2 staking service charged?
- Become an Ethereum validator with imToken ETH staking
- How to check the status of my deposit?
- Who is responsible for the node operation and maintenance?
- Why can I still see the staked ETH when I switch to another Eth1 wallet?
- After the transfer is enabled, can I withdraw just the rewards and leave 32 ETH to continue to take part in staking?