The update of the ETH amount is not in real-time. After the staking transaction is successfully confirmed on the Ethereum network, the newly staked ETH amount takes some time to be updated.
Articles in this section
- Non-Custodial ETH Staking Service Pricing Update Notice
- What Is ETH Staking?
- What Is the Ethereum Consensus Layer Public Key Address?
- What Is imToken's Non-Custodial ETH Staking Service?
- How Are Fees Charged for the Non-Custodial ETH Staking Service?
- How to Participate in Non-Custodial ETH Staking in imToken
- How Can I View My Staking Records?
- Why Isn't My ETH Amount Updated in the Wallet’s Asset Interface After Staking?
- Who Runs and Maintains the Validators, and Are There Any Risks Involved?
- Explanation of Validator Display Mechanism