What Is “Recover Identity”?
After creating an identity, you can re-enter your identity wallet through “Recover Identity” in imToken if you exit the wallet or switch to another mobile device.
How to Recover Your Identity?
- Click “Recover Identity”
- Enter the Mnemonic
- Set the "Password"
- Recover Your Identity
- You can only recover your identity through the Mnemonic. If you don't have the Mnemonic, but have a private key or Keystore, you can refer to How to import private key and keystore to use the wallet
- Your wallet password is applicable for all trades through the wallets under this identity.
- You are the only one who knows the wallet password so please keep it safe. imToken can not help you retrieve it.
- You cannot recover an identity with the wrong Mnemonic.
- You can check out Error “invalid” or “incorrect length” when importing mnemonic if you have any problem when importing mnemonic.