With an identity, you can create more wallets through “Add Wallet” if you want. Here are the steps:
How to Create a Wallet?
- Open imToken and click “My Profile” - “Manage your wallet” - “Add Wallet”.
- Choose a public chain and click “Create Wallet”.
- Set up the wallet name, password, and password hints.
- Back up the Mnemonic according to the security prompts.
- Double confirm the Mnemonic.
After creating a wallet, you will enter the wallet page with a menu button at the top left corner. By clicking that button, you can go into the “Select Wallet” page where all the created wallets are shown under “Create/Import”.
Click the corresponding wallet under “Identity wallet” on the “Select Wallet” page if you want to switch back to identity wallets.
- Wallets except identity ones need to be backed up separately. You can check out the details in How Do I Backup a Wallet?
- After recovering an identity wallet that you have quitted, you need to restore the created wallets by importing them. You can check out the details in How Do I Import a Wallet?.