When EOS main platform goes live, users will be able to execute stake voting procedures for the desired Block Producer Candidates. In the meantime, please take note of the following:
1. The total circulating EOS is 1,000,000,000 (1 billion), EOS main platform will be officially activated when more than 150,000,000 (150 million), in other words 15% of total circulating supply has voted. The activation of EOS main platform will open access to the complete functionalities of the EOS platform.
2. When the EOS main platform goes live, users may notice that there is a difference between the initial ERC-20 EOS balance and the native EOS balance in the EOS wallet, this is an introduced rule on EOS platform, explanation will be as follows:
- If ERC-20 EOS balance is ≤ 3 and ≥ 1, the native EOS balance will be 0.1 EOS, remainder has been staked for voting by default.
- If ERC-20 EOS balance is ≤ 11 and ＞3, the native EOS balance will be 2 EOS, remainder has been staked for voting by default.
- If ERC-20 EOS balance is ＞ 11, the native EOS balance will be 10 EOS, remainder has been staked for voting by default.
Users will not be able to reclaim the staked by default native EOS before the voting phase is over (15% EOS stake voted). For example, if you have 1000 ERC-20 EOS initially, there will only be 10 native EOS in EOS wallet, remaining 990 EOS has been automatically staked and pending for voting, you will not be able to reclaim the 990 until 150 million EOS has voted. Reclaimed EOS will be transferred to your wallet 72 hours later.
3. Voting can be done with all the staked EOS tokens, and users can vote for up to 30 Block Producer Candidates at the same time.
For users with <1 ERC-20 EOS, despite conducting proper EOS mapping, the snapshot was taken to omit these users, when EOS main platform goes live, there will be no native EOS token in the EOS wallet.