imToken 2.0 enables management of multi-chain wallets, EOS will be supported, along with the Stake Voting mechanisms for Block Producer (BP) candidates.
- iPhone users please download version 2.0.1 from Appstore.
- Android users please download version 2.0.2 from https://token.im/
- Create/ Import digital identity
Import EOS Wallet
1. Under “Select Wallet Type”, click on “EOS Wallet” to enter “Import EOS Wallet”.
2. Input the EOS private key that was generated previously after executing EOS wallet mapping procedures, and set a strong password to proceed. Please note that if you have <1 EOS during the snapshot, you will not be able to import the EOS wallet (see Annex II).
3. Once you have successfully import the EOS wallet, you will be able to see it in “Wallet” page. If you have further questions about EOS wallet, please see Annex II.
1.Under “Browse” tab, click on “Stakevote” DApp to enter voting interface.
2. Click on “Wallet” at the top right hand corner to access wallet details. You will be able to see detailed information on your EOS wallet, including EOS balance, number of staked EOS (to be used for voting), and voting leaderboard (Annex III).
3. Return to the voting interface, simply click on the circle at the right hand side of desired Block Producer candidate to vote. To find out more about individual Block Producer candidate, click on the name on the candidate.
4. Click vote to enter the confirmation page, enter the desired amount of EOS to stake. If you wish to use the default staked EOS to vote, you may proceed to vote directly, if you wish to increase the staking amount, please select “Add deposit” and enter the desired amount. Click on “Vote” at the bottom, enter your password to proceed.
5. Enter “Voting information” to check on the status of your vote, before EOS main platform activates, users are not allowed to reclaim the casted votes. (Annex IV)
According to EOS regulations, users with <1 ERC-20 EOS, despite conducting proper EOS mapping, the snapshot was taken to omit these users, when EOS main platform goes live, there will be no native EOS token in the EOS wallet.
When the EOS main platform goes live, users may notice that there is a difference between the initial ERC-20 EOS balance and the native EOS balance in the EOS wallet, this is an introduced rule on EOS platform, explanation will be as follows:
- If ERC-20 EOS balance is ≤ 3 and ≥ 1, the native EOS balance will be 0.1 EOS, remainder has been staked for voting by default.
- If ERC-20 EOS balance is ≤ 11 and ＞3, the native EOS balance will be 2 EOS, remainder has been staked for voting by default.
- If ERC-20 EOS balance is ＞ 11, the native EOS balance will be 10 EOS, remainder has been staked for voting by default.
Users will not be able to reclaim the staked by default native EOS before the voting phase is over (15% EOS stake voted). For example, if you have 1000 ERC-20 EOS initially, there will only be 10 native EOS in EOS wallet, remaining 990 EOS has been automatically staked and pending for voting, you will not be able to reclaim the 990 until 150 million EOS has voted. Reclaimed EOS will be transferred to your wallet 72 hours later.
The amount of native EOS token you own = Remaining EOS in wallet + Amount of EOS staked for voting
The total circulating EOS is 1,000,000,000 (1 billion), EOS main platform will be officially activated when more than 150,000,000 (150 million), in other words 15% of total circulating supply has voted. Before activation of EOS main platform, users are not allowed to reclaim stake-voted EOS. Reclamation can only be done when more than 15% EOS has voted, and the reclaimed EOS will be transferred to your wallet 72 hours later.
If you have any questions, please let us know in our Telegram discussion group for EOS:
imToken EOS 交流群: https://t.me/joinchat/E9gAtRDGJAP_kCdECZzNIA