The Arbitrum Odyssey event is restarting! This article will give you a step-by-step guide to complete one of the tasks in the Odyssey tofuNFT release, which is to buy or sell an NFT on tofuNFT.
What is tofuNFT？
tofuNFT is a fully-featured decentralized marketplace designed for purchasing, selling, and trading NFTs. It was created by SCV.Finance and deployed across multiple blockchains.Learn more about the project here：https://docs.tofuNFT.com/
How to buy and sell NFTs on tofuNFT?
- Switch your ETH wallet from the Ethereum network to the Arbitrum network
- Deposit ETH into the Arbitrum wallet to pay transaction fees. When conducting transactions on the Arbitrum network, ETH is required to pay transaction fees.
Follow the tutorial below to transfer ETH assets from the Ethereum mainnet to the Arbitrum network.
1. Open the Arbitrum wallet, click on「DApp」, find tofuNFT and open the DApp.
2.On the tofuNFT homepage, click on the upper right corner「👤」and find imToken in the wallet list to connect your wallet.
3.After successfully connecting your wallet, click on the upper right corner menu and switch the blockchain network from BNB Chain to Arbitrum.
4. Using「imToken」as an example, search for「imToken」using the search bar. Click 「Buy Now] after finding the NFT you like and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
1. Click on the successfully connected wallet in the upper right corner, and enter 「My NFTs」 -「Items」to view the NFTs you already own.
2. Choose the NFT you want to sell and select the「Fixed Price」selling method. Set the selling price, and click「Start listling」
If you encounter any issues with tofuNFT, please contact us through the ”Support & Feedback” section within the imToken App.
For best security on large amounts of crypto, consider our hardware wallet, imKey. imKey also allows users to use Arbitrum and supports the Layer 2 ecosystem.
Risk Warning: The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imToken does not make any guarantees and promises for the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor assume any responsibility. Digital asset investment has risks. You should carefully evaluate these investment risks and consult with relevant professionals to make your own decisions.