What is Curve
Curve is a decentralized exchange (DEX) developed based on Ethereum, and has also been deployed on Arbitrum, Optimism, Polygon and other networks. The Curve algorithm is specially designed for stablecoin exchange, which can achieve low slippage and low trading fee (0.04%).
How to make a swap with Curve
1. Open your Ethereum wallet and click "Browser" at the bottom. After that, enter "Curve" in the search bar to launch the DApp.
Note: The search results will show multiple versions of Curve. Please choose one based on your needs. For example, for swapping tokens on the Ethereum mainnet, you should choose the third.
2. Click "Connect wallet", choose "imToken" to authorize Curve’s access to your wallet address. Then, your wallet can be connected to the DApp.
3. Choose the token you want to swap and enter the amount. Then, click “Sell” and enter your wallet password. This is how to swap tokens through the DApp. Here is an example of swapping USDT for USDC.
Note: you need to approve the token allowance if it’s your first time to swap USDT or other ERC-20 tokens.
4. After the swap is complete, the USDC will be shown on the “Wallet” page of your Ethereum wallet.
- Curve official website: https://curve.fi/
- Curve whitepaper: https://www.curve.fi/stableswap-paper.pdf
- Curve Discord: https://discord.com/invite/9uEHakc
For best security on large amounts of crypto, consider our hardware wallet, imKey.
Risk Warning: The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imToken does not make any guarantees and promises for the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor assume any responsibility. Digital asset investment has risks. You should carefully evaluate these investment risks and consult with relevant professionals to make your own decisions.