As a bridge aggregation protocol, LI.FI allows tokens to be swapped between different chains by connecting them to DEXs and DEX aggregators.
Click here to know more about LI.FI.
How to Use LI.FI with imToken?
You can make cross-chain swaps through LI.FI. Here are the steps to swap ETH from the Ethereum mainnet to Arbitrum One:
1. Open your ETH wallet and click “Browser” at the bottom. Then enter “LI.FI” in the search bar to launch the DApp.
2. Click “Confirm” to approve the allowance. Then, your wallet will be connected to the DApp. Set the source network (From) as “Ethereum” and the destination network (To) as “Arbitrum One”, and enter the amount of token you want to swap.
3. With the updated settings, you can see that there are 10 available routes for this cross-chain swap provided by LI.FI. You can choose one according to your preference. Here, we choose the “RECOMMENDED” route.
4. Scroll down the page, click “Swap” - “Start Cross Chain Swap” - “Next” to enter your wallet password for approving the swap.
5. The cross-chain swap is complete if you see “Done - Congrats！Your assets have arrived.” The arrived assets will be shown on the “Wallet” page of your Arbitrum wallet.
Note: it takes a relatively long time for cross-chain swaps. Please refer to the “Estimated duration” on the swap page.
For best security on large amounts of crypto, consider our hardware wallet, imKey. imKey also allows users to use LI.FI and supports the Layer 2 ecosystem.
Risk Warning: The content of this article does not constitute any form of investment advice or recommendation. imToken does not make any guarantees and promises for the third-party services and products mentioned in this article, nor assume any responsibility. Digital asset investment has risks. You should carefully evaluate these investment risks and consult with relevant professionals to make your own decisions.